Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
What information do we collect?
We, like many other organizations, track how people use our websites by collecting “non-personal information,” which is data that can’t be used to identify or contact you on its own, such as demographic data (such as your zip code) or technical data (like the type of browser you are using).
With our consent, third-party organizations known as service providers may place cookies and other similar technology on our websites. These could be utilized to assist us in delivering our own content and advertising, as well as compiling anonymous site stats and analytics. The privacy rules of third parties apply to third-party cookies and similar technologies.
Depending on how you use our websites, we gather various sorts of “personal information,” such as:
- When you make a purchase or donation on our website, we collect your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and bank account or credit card information to provide you updates pertaining to your order, process transactions, and, as permitted by law, send periodic emails about services or events we think may be of interest to you. We also retain a record of the purchases and donations you make on our website using Tithe.ly.
- When you fill out a form or submit a message or inquiry on our website, we collect your name and email address to respond to your request or support needs.
- When you register to receive emails from us, we collect your name and email address, and in some cases, zip code, country of residence, and birthdate to improve customer service, more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs, and, as permitted by law, send periodic emails about services or events we think may be of interest to you.
What do we use your information for?
We use the non-personal information we collect to improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of our website.
If you choose to provide us with personal information through our websites, we may use it in a variety of ways, including:
- To process your transactions.
- To respond to your messages and inquiries.
- To enhance your online experience. For example, we may use it to recognize you and welcome you to our websites.
- To send you marketing and promotional emails and other updates. For example, we send out emails to our website visitors about resources or events that we think may be of interest to them. Each time we send you an email of this nature, we provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future emails. Instructions for unsubscribing can be found at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We make every effort to keep the information collected on our websites secure, and we employ a range of security methods to do so. Of course, there is always a risk when sending information via the internet. We employ industry-standard security measures when we believe them necessary. We cannot, however, guarantee or promise the security of any information you communicate to us, and you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
Any credit card or bank account information you enter on one of our websites is not stored on our systems, but rather is sent immediately to our payment processor.
Do Not Track
Our website, products, and services are all intended for those who are at least 13 years old. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental agreement at this time. If a parent or guardian learns that his or her kid has provided us with personal information without their permission, he or she should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a parent or guardian wishes to view, correct, remove, or manage the dissemination of personal information submitted by his or her kid at any time, he or she should email us. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will make every effort to remove that information from our records as quickly as possible.
If you are under the age of 18 and live in California, you have the right to request that content you have posted to our websites be removed. We shall take commercially reasonable efforts to remove content posted by you from our website after we receive a completed removal request. Any such request does not guarantee that your provided content will be completely removed.
If you are a user under the age of 18 who lives in California and would like your published content deleted from Vision City Church website, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Confirmation that you are currently residing in California as a legal resident;
- Your date of birth and confirmation that you are under the age of 18;
- A description of the specific content you’d like removed (please include a URL if possible);
- Your full name and email address are required fields.
Residents of the State of California have the right to request a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed certain information during the preceding year for the third parties direct marketing purposes. However, it is our policy to neither disclose personal information nor to sell such information to third parties for direct marketing purposes without your consent.
Changes to this Policy